Facial Reconstruction in Columbus, OH
Dr. Michael DePerro offers facial reconstruction to residents in Columbus, Dublin, Clintonville, Upper Arlington and the surrounding areas of Ohio. From repairing simple lacerations to treating complex mandible fractures, Dr. DePerro has the training and expertise that is needed if you’ve suffered a facial injury. There’s never a good time to sustain a major accident, but Dr. DePerro will do his best to get you back to your regular life as soon as possible.
What is Facial Reconstruction?
Facial reconstruction is a type of reconstructive plastic surgery that utilizes special techniques to repair cuts/lacerations, correct congenital anomalies, improve scars, and fix facial fractures.
What are the Benefits of Facial Reconstruction?
Facial reconstruction can benefit you both physically and mentally:
- Repair of painful lacerations and broken bones
- Restoring facial aesthetics
- You may feel more confident knowing that you have been given a chance to restore your face to its pre-injury state
- With an increase in self-confidence, comes more peace of mind and a happier outlook on life
Who is a Candidate for Facial Reconstruction?
The prime candidates for facial reconstruction are:
• Individuals that have lacerations that are on the surface
• Individuals with fractures to any of the bones of the face
• In good physical health
• Free from any medical condition that would prevent them from healing
• Individuals that have realistic outcomes for the surgery
How is Facial Reconstruction Performed?
Depending on what you require from facial reconstruction, the procedure may entail different approaches. Dr. DePerro will discuss your specific needs during your initial consultation. You both will go over exactly what you want and need, and Dr. DePerro will offer you personalized care for personalized results!
How Much Does Facial Reconstruction Cost in Columbus, OH?
Since every patient has a different reason for surgery, scheduling a consultation with Dr. DePerro at DePerro Plastic Surgery would give you the most accurate cost for your specific procedure. Many facial reconstructive procedures are covered by insurance.
DePerro Plastic Surgery offers personalized care for personalized results. Residents in or near Columbus and other areas in the state who are ready to make a positive change should take the next step in their lives. Don’t hesitate to contact us and set up your facial reconstruction consultation with Dr. Michael DePerro today!