Paying for plastic surgery can often sound more daunting than going through the surgery itself. Paying for a thigh lift is no different. While the cost of a thigh lift on most websites remains a mystery, we want to be transparent with you about what you can expect to pay for your procedure and how to best tackle the bill when you’re done.
What’s the Average Cost of a Thigh Lift?
According to statistics from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the average cost of a thigh lift in 2018 was about $5,317. If you’re thinking that number seems a little low, it’s because it is. This average amount doesn’t take into account extra fees associated with the procedure, such as facility fees and anesthesia fees. A more realistic expectation for what you should be paying for your thigh lift is closer to around $8,000 to $12,000 depending on your location and the experience of your surgeon.
What’s Included in the Price of my Thigh Lift Surgery?
We mentioned above other fees that may be included in the price of your thigh lift. When breaking down the total cost of your procedure, there are often several fees you must pay that they include in your overall bill. Common fees associated with your procedure include:
- Surgeon’s fees. This fee goes straight to your surgeon for performing your procedure. The more qualified and experienced your surgeon is, the higher the fee is likely to go, so you don’t want to skimp out here.
- Anesthesia fees. This fee goes towards your anesthesia medication and the anesthesiologist who will administer your medication to ensure you’re comfortable throughout your procedure.
- Facility fees. This fee goes toward the room you occupy during your surgery, the surgical materials required to perform your thigh lift and the nursing staff that will be available throughout your procedure.
- Post-surgical garments. This fee goes towards the specially-designed compression garment you’ll have to wear following your thigh lift
- Follow-up visits. This fee may or may not be included in the overall cost of your treatment, but it’s always good to double-check. If the cost of your follow-ups is not included in the price of your procedure, these fees may sneak up on you later.
Paying for your Thigh Lift
When it comes to paying for your procedure, it’s important to know you’re not alone. Dr. DePerro and his team understand that everyone’s financial situation is different and want to help you in paying for the cost of your procedure with these two accommodations.
Our financing options allow you to break down your total bill into smaller, more manageable monthly payments that may better suit your lifestyle and budget. You can apply for financing before you even schedule your surgery to ensure you qualify before committing.
Our current specials are a great way to save some extra cash on your favorite products and services with no strings attached. Make sure to check in on our specials every few weeks so you can see where you can pinch a penny or two.
If you’re interested in learning more about how you can benefit from a thigh lift without breaking the bank, call our office to schedule your one-on-one consultation with Dr. DePerro today.